This post gives believers 20 Christian quotes to help them live fearlessly in the New Year.
Don’t Let Fear Limit You From God’s Best
As followers of Jesus Christ, we know God created each of us for His unique purpose. When we co-operate with His will and purposes for us, we bring Him glory. Also, the wonderful effect of bringing God glory is we get to bless others and live a joyful, fulfilled life ourselves.
Sadly, many a believer is diminished in fulfilling all that God had in mind when He created them because they listen to the enemy’s voice-the voice of fear. The enemy is a liar. The spirit of fear speaks lies. Remember, we are beloved children of God. Thus, we are not limited. Through Jesus, we have access to the unlimited resources of Heaven. We can depend on God, He is trustworthy. He loves us immensely. Therefore, we can receive everything God has in mind if we stay in faith. Let God expand your vision of what is possible for the New Year by dwelling on your faith in God.
These 20 Christian leader quotes will help you stay steady in faith as you anticipate the new year. Pick the five quotes that inspire you the most and put them up where you can see them throughout the day.
There is a related post here on Bible verses for dealing with fear.
Christian Quotes From Francis Chan
1. “God doesn’t call us to be comfortable. He calls us to trust Him so completely that we are unafraid to put ourselves in situations where we will be in trouble if He doesn’t come through”.
2. “Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter”.
3. “True faith means holding nothing back. It means putting every hope in God’s fidelity to His promises”.
Great Christian Quote From Rick Warren
4. “Fear is a self-imposed prison that will keep you from becoming what God intends for you to be. You must move against it with the weapons of faith and love”.
Joyce Meyer’s Quotes on Courage and Fear
5. “Negative minds full of fear and doubt produce negative lives, which can ultimately destroy your life”.
6. “Courage is fear that has said its prayers and decided to go forward anyway”.
7. “Make a decision right now that you will never be satisfied with being anything less than all you can be”.
8.” When fear knocks on your door, send faith to answer”.
Tony Evans’ Christian Quotes on Faith
9.”You are not fighting for victory, you are fighting from victory. This battle has already been won”.
10. “Faith is acting as if God is telling the truth”.
11. “Don’t magnify your problems, magnify your God, He’s got you covered”.
Priscilla Shirer’s Quotes related to Faith
12. “Everything you need God already is”.
13. “Speak God’s word over yourself until you’ve changed your own mind”.
Max Lucado on Fear
14. “The presence of fear does not mean you have no faith. Fear visits everyone but make sure your fear is a visitor and not a resident”.
15. “Fear never wrote a symphony or poem, negotiated a peace treaty, or cured a disease… Courage did that. Faith did that. Fear leads us into a prison and slams the door. Wouldn’t it be great to walk out?”
Matt Chandler’s Faith Building Quotes
16. “I’m convinced that if we have a God-sized, God-given courage, then we will be freed up to be the people of God, living out the mission of God, marked by the joy of God”.
17. “Take heart we serve a God of infinite in riches and knowledge. We are small but He is able”.
A Few More Famous Christian Quotes related to Faith and Fear
18. “If you fear God, you really need fear nothing else”. Zac Poonen
19. “How very little can be done under the spirit of fear”. Florence Nightingale
20. “If you listen to your fears you will die never knowing what a great person you might have been”. Robert H Schuller
Book Recommendations on Dealing with Fear
This is not an exhaustive list, but if you are looking for some additional reading before the new year on fear, these will definitely help you. These books make great gifts for any friend struggling with fear. They are also powerful for group bible study.
- Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God by Francis Chan
- Fearless by Max Lucado
- Battlefield of the Mind (Spiritual Growth Series): Winning the Battle in Your Mind by Joyce Meyer
- Straight Talk on Fear: Overcoming Emotional Battles with the Power of God’s Word! by Joyce Meyer
- Living Courageously: You Can Face Anything, Just Do It Afraid by Joyce Meyer
So there you have it– 20 faith-building and fear-crushing Christian quotes for the new year! There are also 5 book recommendations to help you go deeper on the topic of walking fearlessly in the new year.
Let Me Know
Are you ready to take the limits off and start to live with reckless abandon trusting God in His leading? If you are, leave me a comment! Feel free to leave a comment with your favorite Christian quote as well. If you would like to see a list of scriptures related to fear, hop over to this post here. Let us make this upcoming new year the end of limited living because of fear.
Please Do This Too
Feel free to share this post using the share buttons below. If you would like to receive a monthly email with practical resources on how to go deeper with your faith in God, please subscribe.